April 30, 2009

Smothered Pinto Bean, Cheese, & Rice Burritos


This is one of those "go to" meals at my house. If I can't find anything else to eat, or I just don't feel like cooking much I can usually make this meal. It is yummy and easy and fast! Gotta love those kind of nights!

1 can pinto beans (or black or both!)
1 can enchilada sauce (I like Old El Paso-medium)
2 cups white rice, cooked (approx)
Shredded cheese
6 tortillas

In a small saucepan, heat the enchilada sauce. In another saucepan, heat your beans, including the liquid (don't drain!). Shred up cheese. Cook your rice. Warm your tortillas in oven, wrapped in foil. Place rice, beans, cheese, and small amount of sauce into tortilla. Wrap up, cover top with more cheese and smother with enchilada sauce. Enjoy your easy meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails