February 17, 2012

Oven Steak Fries

Recipe from here Picture shown is from website and shows parsley.

4 medium Russet potatoes, washed
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. Kosher salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
*1/2 Parsley
*2 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
**1/2-1 tsp garlic and herb
Preheat oven to 400. Mix desired spices in a medium bowl. Add olive oil and combine well.  (I put it in a large ziplock bag.)
Cut potatoes into 8 wedges each.  (I have a food chopper thing (the one we got from dad) so I just slice my potatoes with that and I get a lot more than 8 wedges.)
Add potato wedges to seasonings and toss to coat.
Lightly crumple some aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and then arrange potato wedges on foil. This makes cleanup easy because your potatoes won’t stick and it will also ensures they’re cooked evenly.
Bake at 400 for about 40 minutes.

*Other options from original recipe
**added by me :)
***p.s. I add both garlic and herb seasoning and garlic salt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, those look so good! I'll have to try them one day. :)

By the way, have you seen all the recipes that have been pinned from this blog? :) http://pinterest.com/source/sowethinkwecancook.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails