October 13, 2010

Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu

This is so easy and really yummy! While the recipe calls for 4 chicken breasts, I used 2 and pounded them thin. I then cut each in half to make 4. However, I had lots of extra toppings. So if you do 4 chicken breasts and halve them like I did, you wouldn't need to double the rest of the recipe (in my opinion).


4 chicken breasts
sliced ham
sliced cheese (swiss or provolone)
1 can cream of chicken
1 tbsp. dijon mustard
1 box chicken-flavored stuffing

Prepare stuffing according to directions on box. Put chicken breasts down in pan first; salt and pepper. Follow with a slice of ham, then slice of cheese. Mix together cream of chicken and dijon mustard; spoon some over each chicken breast. Top with stuffing. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails