Stacie forwarded me a new M&M cookie recipe that I knew I had to try out.
And they were delicious.
And they were even delicious the next day!
It made about 2 dozen cookies. Maybe 2 1/2 if you don't eat cookie dough while you bake.
My little family eats cookie dough so mine made 2 dozen.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1-1 1/2 cups Mini M and M’s
- ***I used 2 cups total. I didn't have a full bag of mini M&Ms because I had used them for a previous dessert. So I used 1 1/4 c mini m&ms and 3/4 c of mini chocolate chips. I love chocolate but I wouldn't recommend more than 2 cups total of whatever you choose***
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and m and m’s stirring to combine.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy!